HOW TO APPLY FOR IJMB
Candidates willing to apply for the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) Registration for the 2020 academic session are to fill the Pre-Enrollment form below, then proceed to make the IJMB application form payment of N8,500. (Eight thousand five hundred Naira).
PAY FOR THE APPLICATION FORM
After successfully filling the IJMB Pre-Enrollment Form, kindly proceed to payment using any of the medium below.
Account Name: IJMB A’LEVEL GLOBAL REGISTRATION
Account Number: 0021069546
Amount: N8,500CLICK HERE TO PAY ONLINE
After payment, kindly send your payment details with the content (depositors name/ phone number/ E-mail/ teller number ) to 09039314939 | 09025868185
•Candidates using the BANK DEPOSIT method of payments will get a login PIN in their email address or phone number after their payment has been confirmed.
• Candidates log-in using the PIN sent to their email address or phone number or confirmation of payment button on the registration page to be able to continue their registration
• (v) Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
• Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
• Multiple submissions may lead to disqualification.
• Candidates can return to the REGISTRATION PAGE to edit/complete their previous entries or otherwise review and print their submissions. Please ensure that you click “FINAL SUBMISSION” before printing. Applicants should note that no further editing CAN be done after final submissions.
• Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers to enable us to reach you whenever the need arises.
• Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 100kB.THEN CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE AND SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION